Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ChatGPT tiene sus limitaciones, las cuales se deben conocer para oprovechar al máximo su ayuda

I never thought about ChatGpt to support mental health.  I used it this year to help me write evaluations for my team.  I think it would help with feedback to students.  

I can use it  to guide students  as a research assistant for information  and proposal development.

Para enriquecer el aprendizaje en el aula virtual ofreciendo respuestas inmediatas a preguntas complejas, generando discusiones basadas en evidencias y adaptando el contenido educativo según las necesidades individuales de los estudiantes.

To enrich learning in the virtual classroom by offering immediate answers to complex questions, generating evidence-based discussions and adapting educational content according to the individual needs of students.

ChatGPT is a good tool since classes will be interesting and will definitely involve everyone.

I will use AI to create debate based on the answers provided to the input prompts that students write.

Es una herramienta muy importante para utilizarlo en las clases que imparto.

Proporcionar una retroalimentación personalizada ya que cada trabajo presenta comentarios diferentes. También para traducir texto a diferentes idiomas así poder brindar a los estudiantes documentos que no lo estarían por no conocer el idioma en que fueron publicados.

I would like to incorporate ChatGPT as a tool for generating case studies and practice questions

Has proven helpful in drafting syllabi & organizing content for powerpoints

Although ChatGPT offers numerous advantages in education, it also presents certain limitations and challenges. One of the main limitations is its inability to fully understand the context of a conversation, which can lead to incorrect or out-of-context responses. Additionally, ChatGPT cannot replace the essential human interaction necessary for the emotional and social development of students. Another challenge is the constant need for supervision to ensure the information provided is accurate and appropriate, as the model can generate biased or inappropriate content. Overreliance on this technology can also reduce critical thinking and problem-solving skills in students. Finally, implementing ChatGPT requires robust technological infrastructure, which can be a barrier in resource-limited areas.

We are looking at it as a potential recommened LLM for our instructors. However, we have concerns about intellectual property protection, and are a Google suite institution, so we may choose to vet and go with Gemini. We are just getting started with AI.

ChatGPT is an excellent tool to automate routine tasks, generate creative content, and provide instant, personalized feedback in educational settings. This will enable me to focus more on strategic and high-value activities, ultimately improving the overall effectiveness of my work and interactions.

AI has many different functions that could augment an already dedicated educator's presentation of complex materials.

Being aware of the limitations of ChatGPT is really important when using it. 

I envision using ChatGPT to enhance learning by providing personalized support, answering student questions, and facilitating discussions. It can serve as a supplementary tool for reinforcing concepts, offering diverse perspectives, and encouraging critical thinking. Additionally, it can assist in creating engaging, interactive lessons and study materials.

Es una importante herramienta con usos limitados en  cuanto al pensamiento critico, pero si genera un bagaje alto de informacion sobre un tema. Tambien sobre el uso terapeutico y en tanto como para entrenamientos

Aprendi sobre como puede colaborar en la recuperacion de informacion y de escritura colaborativa. Sobre el gran apoyo a la salud mental y el uso terapeutico. Y como en poco tiempo se pueden evaluar muchas alternativas de respuestas que colaboran a la creatividad

I learned almost everything about Chat GPT!  I understand how it works, what it can be used for, its limitations.

Sign In to comment