Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that it will be easier to access assignments and grades quizzes for students. I also learned how the structure of the courses are done, open discussions, and the manner in which the content is delivered. I will apply it by being able to navigate through the system to allow me to communicate effectively when it comes to all content online. 

In this section of the course, I read about how I must have a full grasp on how the learning management system works as well as how I want to/am expected to teach the learners. I would like to have the same relationship with an online class as I would with learners in a traditional setting. Because my course is set up for me already, I have to find ways to make it more personal and a better fit for my students. 

I understood there many different ways of teaching and student learning. That as an instructor you will need to try different things to keep the student learning. Communication in different ways might help different students. Also don't allow students to go off in a different direction keep them on task of the modular at hand.

Sign In to comment