Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

organization with the utilization of a to do list

This course has empowered me with a new way of getting myself more organized as a career school instructor.The utilization of a (to do list), with a given time frame will certainly curb my procrastination tendencies . I will also share this with my students . Most of my students are adults, working the night shift. They are already stressed out before coming to the morning class .

The "to do" list not only helps keep me organized, but helps me see the "big picture," which in turn makes me feel like I am in control.

I have been using a 'to do' list for years. I write mine on index cards and keep them in my pocket. When I think of something new that needs to be done I am able to write it on the card immediately. I even categorize it into work and home lists. It is a great feeling when I get to cross a task off after finishing it.

Dorothy, This is wonderful to hear! I'm glad you feel empowered with a new approach to your productivity!

Dr. Melissa Read

Making a 'to do list' has been very helpful to me. Just by using post-it notes, I can keep myself on track, even at times where I may get distracted by students or staff.

Sign In to comment