Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Hello! 

Learning your university policies and procedures is very important. As an Enrollment Outreach Coordinator, I know I am the first point of contact for students. So, making sure that I know the procedures and policies and using the correct verbiage is very important. 

There are some stark differences between an "Admissions Staff" versus an "Agent"

I learned from the module to be an expert as the institution's representative. To be knowledgeable and provide concise information when speaking with prospective students, their families, and others about the institution. 

I work as a Field Representative in Illinois with 7 years of undergraduate recruitment experience. It is great to learn more about other states' policies. 

During this module, I learned why being up-to-date on our institution's policies and procedures is imperative. I also did not realize that the course needed to be completed yearly; however, this ensures that we are compliant and giving students, prospective students, and other people the information needed.

During this module, I have learned that I represent this institution. In order to best represent it, I need to know the most up-to-date information of the policies and processes so that I can communicate the most accurate information to prospective students and their families. 

The information is timely and helpful .

It's important that reps do this regularly to keep up to speed with admissions requirments

It's important to be up to date on Admissions trainings.

Extremely informative, I learn it’s very important to know the ins and out of the institutions I work for l.

I learned that this module needs to be done by all Admissions Reps and that it is important to stay up to date on changing rules and regulations to stay compliant.

I have learned that it is an essential to acquire a knowledge of the modules and always to stay current with what's new in polices and regulations, because it helps to improve administrations compliance towards the institution and sets significant foundation when enrolling. 

I am a School Director and am utilizing this training to assist in my oversight of my Admissions Director and our Admissions Representatives.  I have extensive school administration knowledge and this is always a good course to assist in refreshing on applicable Florida law and statutes.

I have learned to keep a resource notebook to keep it updated with dividers, so I can easily go back to it when I have a question to any policy or rules/regualtion.

Comment on Astor Carias's post: It is important for everyone to know what the policies and procedures are to maintin a healthy and professional culture in the work place. 

Comment Comment

I've learned the importance of admissions staff participating and completing in the Admissions Staff Training Program. 

An Agent works as an Admissions Rep. outside of the school.

I've learned that following the process in training is essential to my success and the success of the school

I have learned the importance of maintaining a resource notebook to stay informed and up-to-date on admission policies.

At first it seems a little overwhelming but it also seems like common sense.  

Sign In to comment