Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

As an administrator it is important to keep all your resources handy in a folder and keep them update at all the time

I am new to the profession, thus this knowledge necessary for my success

Good material.

Hi! This is my first position as an admissions representative and from this module I have learned that learning and keeping track of an individual institution's policies is just as important as official training and learning state regulations and guidelines.

Hello I am Pamela Petersen owner and admissions director for Meraki Esthetics Institute. We have been open for a year now and I am constantly learning how to make our school operate more efficiently and provide the best professional instruction possible. In this section of study I have learned how important it is to have a notebook that contains the course catalog, enrollment agreement, marketing material, policy and procedure manual, resources placement of jobs for students after gradation, and continuing education certificates. This notebook is a valuable tool for the staff and essential to organization.

I work as a International Partner Agent and this training is so essential because introduce so many concepts that I see in any moment of my day. Understanding how this knowledge its woks in the reality indicates that I am on the right path.

I’m an Admissions Representative, and this training helps clarify key rules and processes I need to follow daily. It’s great to see how these guidelines fit into my role and ensure I’m providing accurate information to prospective students.

I have learned the importance of understanding the regulations and statutes that govern the education sector, especially with regard to the admissions process. Ongoing training is essential to stay up-to-date on changes in fair consumer rules and practices, while ensuring an ethical approach. I also understood the relevance of a well-organized Resource Book, which facilitates quick access to important information, such as registration contracts and marketing materials. Knowing the structure of the institution will allow me to better direct the students' doubts.

How I intend to apply:

Organization: I will use the Resource Book to keep the information organized and accessible.

Continuing Education: I will seek to participate in trainings to stay up-to-date on changes and new policies.

Consulting and Selling: I will apply selling and consulting skills to better understand students' needs and promote matching between their goals and the programs offered

It is a necessity to meet the organization where you work

This module is very important.

As an Admissions Represenitive, it's imperative that you know the rules and regulations of working in admissions and perspective students. 

So far, I have learned that admissions are the engine that keeps the car running. It is very tedious, specific, time consuming, diverse, and takes a lot of skillsets such adaptability, flexibility, time management, and forward thinking to succeed. 

I'm starting to understand the link between Admissions Representative calling leads and the purpose of the resource notebook. I can see how beneficial the resource notebook can be during calls. It's a great way to have all available resources at your fingertips. What stood out the most, was the mention of the organizational chart. I have been keeping record of the titles and roles of everyone I've had meetings with. :-)

I have learned the importance of knowing thew rules, regulations, and correct process as an admission agent. Is vitally to follow the correct procedures to assure a quality service. I will keep myself update about any change. 

The summary of the definitions was excellent. 

Hi, I'm currently taking this course to prepare for my role as an admissions advisor for our new school, launching in 2025. I found it particularly valuable to learn the key terms, which provide important context for the rest of the course. It's crucial to stay up-to-date with all the statutes and regulations governing the admissions process, especially as an admissions agent in Florida.

I am employed at a college in Florida and it is good to know that I understand the guidelines and rules for enrollment in our state. 

Hi, I have learned the importance of a resource binder/notebook. I also feel that the modules are very informative. 

I learned that an Admissions Agent works off-site.

I learned the many terms and their definitions necessary for a role in Admission to get a better understanding of the terminology used in the higher education industry. 

Sign In to comment