Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Comparison Questions

Please share a comparison question for one of the courses you are currently teaching.

How does Carol Gilligan describe the diferrences in moral development for males as compared to females?

One of the questions that I used this term is Compare and Contrast the sponge method vs panning for gold when gathering data.

In Network+, I usually ask the students to compare LANs and WANs. I encourage them to list at least 3 major differences between the two types of networks.

What is the difference between a Full Installation of Windows Server 2008 and installing Windows Server 2008 Server Core?

This is what quizzes and exams are like for my IT students.

While setting up the sterile field for a procedure, the circulator bumps into your back. Is this ok, why or why not?

Colleen: Your question makes me wonder what you teach! I teach law, so I would ask them to compare and contrast the differences between civil and criminal law.

I was teaching a critical thinking class and we were talking about gathering information.

Thank you so much for your reply. I like your question even more now!

What is the difference between Security Cooperation and Security Assistance? This is one of the questions I use in my course to get students to explain the differences between the two subjects.

Who would like to compare the similarities of the skeletal system in the upper extremities to the lower extremities ?

Would you tell us the difference between a reciever drier and an accumulator?

Thomas,

This is a great comparison question. Would you say it is an open-ended or close-ended question?

Judy Mohammed

What are the differences between the Pen tool in Illustrator and the Pen tool in Photoshop.

Johnny,

This is a good comparison question. Do you find these helpful in your classes?

Judy Mohammed

Please explain the difference between long term goals and short term goals.

What do you think the manufactures reasons were to change from a belt driven A/C compressor in the first generation system to an electric 201.6 volt driven compressor in the secound generation design. Was there a benefit from this?

What do skeletal muscle and cardiac muscle tissue have in common? What is one difference?

Would you use a roux or a slurry to thicken a sauce? What are the advantages of each (closed)? How would the type of sauce affect your decision?

Compare a Network Hub to a Network Switch.

Sign In to comment