Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The F2F Component allows student to be more interactive in the classroom and assist other student with learning.

I like that this section talks about professional development being needed to know how technology may be utilized. I could not agree with this more! I had never even used Kahoot before I started teaching full time and luckily, we have a very interactive campus that shares all the different technology options there are for learning. The students definitely prefer activities we can do online vs something with a handout. I have noticed that students lose things less when they can be saved and accessed from the computer. I am amazed at the different options available and even our textbook offers online study tools that can be used as groups.

Technology can really expand the possibilities in a flipped classroom.

I learned some of the learning theories present in a flipped classroom. I wonder if the 10 minute video time limit is meant more for K-12 students than for adults? 

Utilizing the flipped classroom is endless. I have used this method of teaching for many years in nursing. Students really deepen the knowledge-base through this method.

Sign In to comment