Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Getting student feedback is very important to accessing the tool and the student. 

Since there are tools for specific outcomes, one must select the tool with the end in mind. 

This course allowed me to understand the reasoning behind knowledge-based modules and assignments especially before hands on training to receive the best outcome and retain learning for students. 

I have learned that not all the assessments used in on-ground courses will be the most effective for an online learning environment and that I need to learn more about online learners to discover which type of assessment will work best for them. 

I learned about WebQuests. This is a new-to-me tool that I will explore for my online classes.

Using WebQuests for project-based assessments is something new to me. I appreciate that it is "an all-inclusive activity to help the student focus on the content rather than spending time trying to search for information online." Finding more ways to have students engage more in learning rather than stressing about researching is always a plus.

Utilizing the right tools can be what separates learning and just getting by with students.  We must understand the value it can bring in and out the classroom.

Sign In to comment