Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have never used a template. I think this would organize my thoughts on how to set up the course and ensure consistency for the students.

I've learned how important is to have a clear map for the learning process and breaking knowledge in chunks that are easier for the learner.

Regarding the "modality effect," it is important to remember that I cannot expect text to be the only way to reach students. Diversifying by way of text and sound and video, etc. will be optimal. 

Consistency is always the best teacher.

I learned about the Module template, Course Module, and Learning Objective database. Be consistent. The students have different learning styles, we need to incorporate different ways in teaching to reach all these different styles of learning. Videos or other materials must be easy to be downloaded or accessed to avoid students'  frustration.

Consistency in online learning is essential for student success. When students engage regularly, they build habits that reinforce discipline and responsibility, creating a steady rhythm that makes it easier to absorb information and complete assignments on time.

I've learned that course consistency is important and I intend to use it by creating templates that I can use each module.

Consistency and testing to insure student experience and maximization of learning. 

The development of a learning-objects database is valuable for reusing course materials and sharing them with other instructors. 

It was valuable to learn how to structure and chunk modules to create more engagement and ease-of-use for students.

Planning ahead and creating a course in a structured way helps students and teachers.

A learning-objects database is a great idea. It is also a good idea to make sure that all instructors can contribute to it and access it. There is no need to reinvent the wheel if another instructor has already created something that works well in the course. 

I learned how to make the course puzzle be easier and faster to learn. Course Modules can be organized in different ways and always there is a room for improvements. Learning objectives can be implemented by learning from different trusty sources and can gives the instructor the opportunities for development.  

Students are mostly tech knowledgeable, they likely overcome these barriers before me! Showing them navigation with clear expectations (objectives).

A central lesson of this module was the importance of consistency in the design of each module. I also liked the idea of building a learning-objects database.

Course consistency is key.

Sign In to comment