Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

There are many ways to learn about the programs your institution offers. 

The marketing strategies used by the institution are important and it is necessary to know them very well, as well as the different services provided for students in order to provide accurate information.

It is very beneficial to know the rules and regulations if each department. Reaching out to different departments to gain an understanding of this is a great tool. Student services is a great asset to students especially if we understand all of the information that is beneficial to the students. 

In this module, I learned to get a copy of any advertising regarding my institution.

Working across multiple states that have differing recruitment policies, it's so important that I know the mandates in Florida so I can represent my institution faithfully.

Ine this section, I learned the importance of networking within the institution to give students the best experience possible. They have a village to assist them with their time in the program and we need to make sure they are aware of all who can assist them.

I Iearned how programs can be marketed to attract students to the instituution. Also some of the services that can be provided to make stuudent more successful.

In this section, I have learned that it is important to connect with other departments. It will allow me the opportunity to better understand what the university offers and how it functions.

I learned how important for prospective students to get all the necessary information an institution has to offer before they make their choice of university.  

Each Institution has different services and different offerings in the catalogs. 

Its important to always be in compliance with advertising and marketing to make sure consumers have all the info they need to make the best decision possible. 

Marketing compliance in relation to Fair Consumer Practices is critical to protect prospective students.  Our team needs to understand the Fair Consumer Practices before talking with students.

I have learned the importance of class participation for the successful explanation of each program. Understand the strategic marketing of the institution to understand which is the one that gives the greatest strength to it.

Comment on Jordan Norris's post: To learn about the different advertising methods that are used to bring awareness to an institution. 

There are many ways an academic institution promotes its programs. It's important to be aware what is available to students and to the admissions employees to disseminate accurate information that is compliant. 

There is alot of moving parts and peices when it comes to advertising and important to follow the fair practice

A marketing plan is a good best practice, however a formal plan is not mandated for the Florida Commission.

It is important to understand the curriculum and the way things run at your institution. You want to speak truth when trying to enroll students, so sitting in a class and better understanding how hard it might will offer some real-life experience instead of just talking to a student on what they can expect. 

This section I learned about student services, advertising and how we should use the moment to put ourselves in the students shoes to experience what they experience at least once so you are able to be personable about the experience at your institution. 

From this module, I gained insights into various techniques that my institution can employ to attract prospective students. I discovered that licensed agents often participate in events like career nights, high school career nights, job fairs, and more. Additionally, I learned about the different student services provided by institutions. Overall, this training served as a valuable refresher.

Sign In to comment