Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I was reminded of the importance of "interaction." I think this will be especially helpful in the synchronous classes. Kathryn

This course focused on having an organized course set up with clear instructions and expectations and I will emphasize this in my course as well, especially by being a role model for my students. I will check in with the students and help them to establish strong learning skills.

Easy navigation is essential to the learning experience.  Online students should not have to spend time searching for assignments or resources. When the information is presented clearly, students are better able to address the course content.

In order to provide a successful online learning environment you should have quality organized and easily accessed lessons.

This section is focusing on learning styles and understanding the learner. Overall for me build engagement with the students

El diseño centrado en el alumno favorece el aprendizaje en entornos virtuales. El curso esta bien diseñado, es fácil de navegar y permite que se adquieran conocimientos de forma ágil

With online students who see themselves as contributors, their engagement and interactions increase.

I can develop the look and the feel of the course with more intentionality to improve course navigation.

Quality online courses have a series of characteristics that ensure an effective and enriching learning experience.

Online classes are godd to use for education.

Sign In to comment